Follow the step-wise instructions given below to resolve the error completely:
1. Quit QuickBooks and download the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
2. Go to Downloads and open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
3. Start installing the program by following the prompt steps and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
4. Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking its icon once the install completes.
5. From the tool hub, select the Installation Issue tab.
6. Click QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
7. Let the tool resolve installation issues.
8. When it completes, restart your workstation.
If the solution given above couldn’t help you resolve QuickBooks error 1328, call us on our helpline number +1-800-579-9430 and consult certified QuickBooks professionals.