Want to convert your QuickBooks desktop to online? If yes, then this post can be of much help.In this post, we will be talking about the process to convert QuickBooks desktop to online, and also the other essential things that one needs to take care of after someone has converted from QuickBooks desktop to online. To know more, you need to read this post carefully till the end.
Or you can contact our team professionals for any further technical assistance. Our team will ensure to provide you with immediate technical assistance.
Steps to convert QuickBooks desktop to online
The user can perform the below steps to successfully convert QuickBooks desktop to online:
1. The very first step is to check the financial reports
The user needs to ensure that inventory recalculation is correct. As the entries in QuickBooks aren’t sorted until the user wants to get it presented in a particular manner. In QuickBooks online, all the transactions are managed in an organized day-to-day manner.
2. Setting up the payroll system
· The user needs to first click on workers option, present on the left menu of QuickBooks online
· Ensure to mark the paid in column with yes under all the employees who have already been paid
· Select the complete payroll setup option
· Follow the instructions provided under the dialog box and click on run payroll tab
3. Link the existing payment methods
The user is required to link the payment methods, as while converting from QuickBooks desktop to online, the details of existing payment methods are not passed forward.
4. Select the custom payment types
· Select the drop-down option which says choose one
· From the list of pay types, choose the closest match
· Click on the save and close tab to complete the mapping process
· Repeat the steps for all items you need to map
Towards the end of this post, it is expected that the above-stated steps are enough to convert the QuickBooks desktop to online.