Make sure you follow the given steps to configure host PC settings-
1. Go to desktop, launch ‘QuickBooks’.
2. Locate the utility sub-menu under the File menu.
4. Make sure if the ‘Host Multi-User Access’ is showing.
5. In case ‘Host Multi-User Access’ is not an alternative, besides there is ‘Stop Hosting Multi-User Access’ option.
6. Click on ‘Stop Hosting Multi-User Access’ on a workstation to stop acting as a server.
Go through all the steps mentioned above to remove host access from workstation PCs and only assign one of them as the host where company files are to be stored.
Call the toll-free helpline 855-856-0042 for help regarding “QuickBooks error 6000 83”.